Sunday 19 May 2013

Lead with your heart

Ever since i knew myself,i have been a mover and a shaker of things. along the way given names that belittle my honour and spirit of freedom in me just because i always took charge of most situations in my life and those around me.leadership is not news to me amongst other things that i have put myself to test for and always i manage to succeed. throughout many years that i have led it has only proven to me that anything is conquerable and so I've experience hardship with my success of leading,along the best leaders and those that have claimed to have the core/pure leadership wisdom.

what i have found to be the flaw of each council/quorum is the resistance motion passed by people that lack back bone within the movement or institution to show their negative energy that they couldn't display in the council.To see that one have grown as a leader you don't measure yourself with others but with your old self and the trust you have towards yourself,family and your peers.one needs to understand their power and strength to carry that absolute power because should they be irresponsible it could be immensely dangerous for everyone that surrounds them.

As a leader i have led and been educated by the best minds that this world doesn't know.most of all the education that have been passed upon me from many generations that lived for wisdom is enormous in which sometimes it gets me up during the nights of great tempests like this one when i write this just to reflect and introspect my position and the mandate that is above my head because i pledged for greatness and failure was never an option. i have seen my strengths amongst all those great threats that i acquire each day and i thank God that he instilled wisdom of this magnitude in my head.i pray to always be different because i can never survive without being me which shall remain a stimulus in many occasions that are still to pass.

In life you learn to know yourself for many reasons because we need to develop into souls that are unique and know their worth in the society.being able to make life decisions is what we learn so that when we take care of people we would know better,to do things that only gives a better direction to those that we lead and to show them the respect that we need from them.i believe on some level of existence that i am a pioneer in my own right but i should never impose my believes that has no valve to the mandate for it shall at some point displace the purpose of the movement/institution.humbling ones'elf  is rather important because the people you might be serving could be impossible people and to deal with such individuals it is the worst job in the world.i love being involved with people that makes things happen and that is a privilege i pride myself each day because inspiration can only be stimulated from that environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment