Monday 30 July 2012

29th July 2012 (My birthday)


I always thought it would change that one day i would have my birthday with my family and they sing for me like when i was a child it never get to that season every month i learned to be tolerant  to my own birthday just to celebrate it in my heart. So it is good to have friends that care to write to you and wish you well, furthermore the older i get the wiser i become and i thank God for all this as He always allow such growth to occur. So actually i would like to take this time to wish myself a very good day and pray that God will be with me all the years i am still stationed here on earth. I thank Him for the protection that He provided to me from my infancy thus day far and i live to embrace His name for the future. Happy birthday to you Hlogi and may you have many more!

It has only been a tradition that has grown over the years celebrating only as i said; i always wished that one day to have something valuable that i would have for ever. I actually met this guy with a friend of mine who is a real inspiration to us and he was rather motivational. Nobody starts conversation in public with anyone unless one is really a good person and for that i admired that guy so confident and very rich so to say. Drives quite an appetising car which keeps your goals and dreams in check for a minute; what he said to us was very important in such a way i saw it fit to share this. He said and i quote: “I don’t smoke, drink and stick to one lady who i am happy day in and out; and i am 59 years old today and she is turning 32 years of age and married her when she was 19 years of age” Lol while he was saying this he said don’t look at her now she will see that i am talking about her with you guys plus i’m still alive so you can’t look at her now you will do that once i am dead. I would say what a day and a lesson.

I have received beautiful and warm messages and calls from my friends wishing me to have a great birthday. I really would love to take this moment today to just share the experience that i had on this day; every birthday i had in the past i celebrated it on my own because i am far from my family due to school. So today it was different as i told myself that i would actually spend it in bed again like the past year and it was not like that at all. My family organised a braai for me and cooked a beautiful feast for me; and for that gesture i was blown away with happiness and appreciation that i couldn’t express because all this time it was only me. I love them for that simplicity they displayed just to make me feel so wholly again and i thank my peer for singing for while they are away. I thank my mother for bring me to this lovely place of love and of people who appreciate you for being in their lives. Family is very important.

These are some of messages i receive from everyone: from

 Lala-:Happy birthday malome!

Matuma aka J-: Hapi bdae to u..may God bles u wit a million mre yearz of swit n awesum thingz in lyf..hapi bday.. hav a super leker dae n wow u r blsd since ur bdae is on a beautiful sundae!

Best friend KB-: Thaka, oa gola tsoga o hlabe mogolokwane ‘lol’ e re ke tla dia gore ke kgwathe music board reo opelle ‘thaka o wa gola le mohlabele mekgoxi rena re thabile rena rea bina….’lol’! have a flawless 1 budi we wix u 2 c many more yrz 2 cum.4rm i n mamothibedi

Mum-: mum luvs you and enjoy the rest of this day on your 22 birthday.

MJ Mothiba-:  A new year begins today and with it come new hopes, new dreams and new joys.because you’r so special. Your being thought of and wished special happiness today… and your life’s mst beautiful pleasures be yours always. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEKATI. JAY

MELADI-: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAY YOU SEE MANY MORE YEARS TO COME MY LOVE.I LOVE YOU TO DEATH(ME TOO)

FUNANANI-: Growing up comes with different kinds of challenges but our success lies in our ways ofdeciding which better ways to handle them.God is doing great things in you. Happy birthday Hlogi.May you see many more. May God bless the works of your hands and bless you abundantly.

South African nation blood service(SANBS)-:  Your older than you once were but youger than you’ll ever be.Enjoy your birthday.SANBS

Tshepo Masufi-: A birthday defines a new step forward in life. If you have the spirit to dream, then you have the courage to make your dreams come true!! May you see many more years to come. Happy birthday!

Makaepea-: lol i actually missed her call around midnight so i sent her a message thanking her of the thought and this was the reply; Ah wena Malaps, jst wanted to say HAPPY-BROKE-BDAY!!wateva ye o e dirang. Jst make sure u hav a gr8 day…

Best nigger friend Lehlogonolo-: i think he actually forgot that it was my birthday and when he had people singing in the bus he remembered because he is the last to send a message you are dead nigger! The message reads: it give me a great pleasure to congradulate you on your birthday my friend. May you see many more.happy birthday

Whatsapp msgs:

Neerasha:Hey man!!!its your bday today.hope u hav a sweet1!!i’m sure u partied up a nice storm

:)

Maphoshane: happy birthday to u

                        Happy birthday to u

                        Happy birthday to u

                        Happy birthday to u

                        Lol, Hve an awesome1 n lots of fun. Mwah

                        Lol

Maggie: hpi birthday in advance, 30 min left (before midnight on the eve of my birthday)



  • Sakhile Zulu
    HBD mate, n'joy #Oyeah

  • Perseverance Macheru Kay
    Hapy besday thu you!ga modimo wa mosa le mogau,ao godise ka lerato le hlompho....ga ebe letsatsi le botse

  • Nthangeni Rotshidzwa Owen
    Bra am still full

  • Jermaine Tshidiso Bilathegreat
    Happy belated to you sir,that fact that you were conspicious by your absent yesterday shows that you were having a blast!!hope you enjoxed.

  • Thapelo Victor Phahlamohlaka
    Happy birthday blah!Enjoy your day!



  • Andronica Kgari
    Hapi bday Mr Malapile n wshng u only d bst

  • Mmalehu Ribbz Makgai
    hapi brthdy o gole o gole o lekane le sesi ribbz hop u enjoy ur special d8 n may gud God bless n all ur drmz may cum true hapi brthdy 1nce again

  • Patient Kwash Levitic
    happy birthday dawg

  • Johannah Ngoepe
    Hapi bdae man.wish u a swit 1:) :)..enjoy To da max

  • Kay Ntshabele Ditsele
    Happy brthday dear retlo ja kuku ge

  • Lelau Pepper Phala
    Happy bday boss



  • Maropeng Makgalefa
    Happy brnday enjoy

  • Ntlhane le Maribe-MminaNoko
    Happy bday Mr Malapile

  • JoHannes Kholo Malebana
    happy born day dawg, have a good day.

  • Kholofelo Ndhlovu
    HappY birtHday Hlogza wish u many many more..

  • Lebogang Malapile-Williams
    Happy birthday . Ogola o gole.



  • Cosby Shilaluke
    happy bday n enjoy

  • Dimakatso Kinela
    Happy birthday luvie

  • Lethabo Sekhu
    happy birthday mama's baby may da gud God guide u as always n enjoy
  • Phuti Portia Malapile Bucsgal
    Hapy day of birth.wish u more years 2 cum,an may gud God bles u,enjoy wth lots of hapines..much luv.



  • Funanani Funi Chabalala
    Hapy befday once more

  • Kgaugelo Mercy Gal Nkwana
    Ao ba2 o tswara tse kaye mamohla hbd bra

  • Kabelo Malapile
    My broerrrrr hbd bday man. may God bless each nd evry moment dat takes part. happy bday, o gole o mfite kudu :);)

  • Chantalle Emerentia Grant
    Hapi bday Herman! Hope u hav a awesum day. Stay blessed. Enjoy ;)


  •  

     ·

    No comments:

    Post a Comment