Thursday 19 July 2012

Loving her


Sometimes i would think that i am going crazy because of the ability to love someone with all that i have also having faith in her that she is feeling like i do. this feeling is so heavy sometimes it scares me that i even had it and there are those time where you doubt yourself if you really deserve her enough but in this case i know that i deserve her because she makes my heart feels like it is on fire and if she comes too close it could explode into tiny countless pieces that would show how much her love means to me and the love i have for her is. I feel relieve every time when i tell her that i love her because if i go a day without saying: i love you; it feels like i owe her forever!

My love for her is too much because i believe that she is my better half and she is different in each and every way compared to the beginning of the relations of my search for her. It feels right with her because she wants what i want and makes me a better man when we together and no man in this world can say that he doesn’t want to have this in his life. I respect, cherish and love her for making me smile when i see her; furthermore seeing her just makes me feel better sometimes i would look at her pictures just to remember how lucky i am to have her because she is my heaven sent truly. Her perfume is engraved in my special senses that when i walk past a woman wearing the same perfume i just smile because i would remember the last time i was with her and how happy that moment made me.

I guess there are those dull days when you’re so bored but when you think deep the first memory that come up and bring smile to your face is her,beauty is not that is known/observed but that we seek that is profound within ourselves. It’s like you are addicted to her and that just keeps the romance on fire, now i can finally say this chance comes once in a million that’s why the only way to have her forever is keeping her for yourself because these once don’t come around as often. Love is a beautiful feeling and has no hurt in it, but if not handled with care it really can damage someone very badly. Obviously when you are in love also one must remember that no matter how deeply in love you are, you must remember that you are in love with a human being and human beings makes mistakes that will result in you getting hurt. One thing we sometimes over look is this part, forgiveness which is very important because you can loose the only person that really makes you come alive and be the best you can be this happens to all of us, also keeping in mind that there are those that just take advantage of your forgiveness which you must be on the lookout for!

Love it really war in this world because to really find the love you deserve you must be willing to get hurt real bad because love is earned i must say really that’s the truth. If you will just sit around  waiting for the right gentle lady or gentleman you might wait for a long time to come, the only way is to be out there and don’t be choosy because you will be disappointed a lot. I realised that our expectations are the things that hurt us the most because we are able to find those hot, sexy and cute girlfriends or for that matter a boyfriend but those relationships 100% of the time they don’t work out the way we hoped or planned. The most important things that matter is what you are carrying inside you because trust me if you sit with someone you will learn a lot about them  and even find that you have so much in common. At this moment in time i am still learning about my partner step by step and so far so good and she is been awesome i love her with every bit of life i have in me. Meladi you are my one baby and i hope that i’ve been what you are to me my love

No comments:

Post a Comment