Monday 30 July 2012

Note of appreciation(dedication to my Mother)


I always speak, praise and appreciate other people in my life but i always forget my roots and origin. I write bounded by only one thing in this world love and i love this person because she is the reason i can do all of this today, she is a frank individual that believe that anyone is equipped with enough knowledge to rise and also that everyone has to be true to themselves always,and that one needs to remember the people who contributed in their lives to be in the status quo they in at this moment in time. She is a lady who i can say taught me everything i know because today i call myself a gentleman with principles and morals, it is because she was always there and she is still there to nurture them. It’s a pity that sometime i never say all this to her but i love her very much and respect her more than anything i know,  she comes first because i originated there and this person is my only mother and best one in the whole wide world.

I really have to agree with Tyler Perry when he says:” that his mother taught him to be a gentleman in his movie the good deeds”  because i believe my mother have taught me to always introspect myself thoroughly when i have to take a decision that will affect my life for good. She protected me from my infancy with her love and also taught me the importance of one to due respect  to God at all times. I remember one time when we were in town buying clothes she would pick formal clothing for me and say that they were also for church, i would be so irritated but today when i remember those days they bring a warming feeling, because that was a class that you cannot find in any school in the world; class of love and of learning how to be a gentleman. Today i am so formal that people are afraid to start a conversation with me because i simply respect and humble myself to them so they think i am a very old person while i’m actually not, only my conversational manners and how i would speak is very much formal. everything is significant to me and i wouldn't want to miss anything important that anyone have to say.

A mother know what is best for you and for the mere fact that she brought you into this world she will prepare you for this world in her own understanding and so that when you are out there she will be proud of you because you are representing her good work. I may have made couples of mistakes in my life but i know she is always there to cheer me up. She has wisdom of professors and sometimes i wish that i wouldn't leave her side because she brings good in me. Having her in my life is a gift because i wouldn't be the person i am today and people wouldn't know me if she wasn't the person she is and i would give anything to have you forever as my mother.

 My love and appreciation to have you in my life is just immeasurable because i don’t think even my writing is enough to express my gratitude. A mother of your being is not found anywhere, a mother of your love and care can only be praise for who they are as people who God gave us in this world to teach us how to love Him and believe that all good is from Him. I pray every day for your protection as you prayed for me for mine and ask God daily to bless you and thank Him for giving me you as my guardian angel.

Day by day i make sure that i do not disappoint you and sometime when it’s hard to achieve i cry so much so that i wouldn't  have to do it in front of you because that would break you heart. I ask myself everyday why you’re the way you are and the answer that i get from myself is that because you’re the best you must be surrounded by the best so they can be the greatest. Sometime you look at me like i am the only trophy that you have ever accomplished and you must defend it through the tempests that life throws at it and i am proud to be your son; and i don’t think i would've asked for a better mother because your knowledge of life is too great. I LOVE YOU very much and thank you for being in my life.    

No comments:

Post a Comment