Thursday 19 July 2012

My Brothers


Talk about brother you never had

There people that are selfless out there that sometimes deserve anything in this world and this would be granted to them only if i had something great i would do something so that they can see that they are the best brothers in the whole world. I sometimes just wonder if maybe my father had other kids and i only meet them now during tough times in my life. I always hear people saying “my brother from another mother” this is true for me and i truly say to these guys thank you because you’re very important in my life i shall in the near future  do something that will show your significance in my life.

I guess there comes a time in one’s life to find himself and see what is good in his life, furthermore to put significant and valuable people that will make both the present and future weightless on your shoulders and life. So these guys are not only brothers from another mother, they are role models and mentors even though they don’t know that i view them that way. They are people who are responsible with their lives and know what they want in it, also doing what they can do to get what they need. They also know what struggling mean and how to get through it too, one could say that God has been with them all the way.

I watch them every day having fun with me like they my age and mocking each other like kids. Them being like that it gives me hope that i can being the greatest individual possible and still have fun the way i always did because there is no better way of being you if you are not free. So to be adequate for their company you must be all means know how to take criticism because when they are advising you, you will feel like they just attacking you for no reason whatsoever and as we know if one is able to be criticised it only means you have potential to be great at something but because of your attitude towards whatever you are doing is not right you will ruin it.so hang with these guy and you will understand where you are in life and whether you are a go getter or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment