Thursday 30 May 2013

Go big or Go home!

Today i learned about spoken word way more than i will never know and this just inspired me to an extend that i have to be amongst people that can stimulate my mind like that.Here at campus it is good to be around people that think like you because for a minute or couple of seconds you will feel that feeling of allay in your heart because people speaking and telling their stories through poetry.

what a beautiful language for those that know art that slam night i will never forget in which made me think of conforming my style of writing in order to be the best and continue to be with the best.i just have to thank DFC arts and culture office for that experiential learn they have provided for me.awesome evening it has been big up to forward poetry for the beautiful poetry they recited.

we learn everyday how to express our metaphor that i tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment