Saturday 11 May 2013

Escape to solitude


Introspected, abandoned and classified is how it feels
With life passing as if one is a street lamp, non-existent
In this globe of possibilities, depressed and anxious
And feeling useless as i gaze at my  peers succeed
While slowly my life fades away like time

Depressed and suicidal I feel every dawn of each day
Incongruous my thoughts have become, and worthless
Is my contributions to society. With a mind Without
a spark of functionality just existing like a benign
Mess and in poverty I perish like titanic and
 I ask myself: What went wrong?

But today I feel invincible, invincible and happy for I have found
My way even though it may be different to the dream but I
Have found a high life, I can feel better than my miserable life
Of self-disappointments, a life in which I am happy when I take
My lolly-tik my ice takes me where I want to go in seconds to minutes.

The thoughts of belittlement have diminished- now even more confident
Like a straight-A student sure of his final paper, with my lolly in my hand this
World is nothing because I can glimpse into more satisfying thoughts than
Beating myself for being a failure and hating everyone that lives for their prejudice
Gaze at me like museum piece.

Many like me have passed in my hands only for the love of ice in a lolly
Just to hide from truth, for its more agonising than anything in the world
Substance is my new life path and success a lifetime enemy for its unreachable
And living for death-for its near while I have watched many pass with wonder
In my eyes slowly entering that cold life

Family with no hope and expectations fallen because life can never be the same
They stare with disgust when I glide amongst alleys so high with no health left but life
 filled with such solitude and deterioration of humanity piece by piece, because
  last moments Are destructive like grenade, time and time again awesomeness of lolly
 fills your pleasure zone And worry disappear because ice is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment