Sunday 11 November 2012

Pit of memory

There are those people when you think of them your heart just go into emotional shock and you start complaining to God for taking them because they were just too close to your heart then anything in this world.I lost my dad a while ago in 2007 when i was still in high school and sometimes it feels like i have not got over his death because at times i would miss him so much like he went to some place that i will be able to see him in Christmas or New years, overall what i can say is that my Dad was an awesome father who made my life fun from my childhood until i reached my teenage years.at this age that i am in sometime you need that fatherly advise and knowing that its not available when you need it just disappoints.

You listen to people praising their fathers for their awesomeness in their lives and you think of how it would have been if he was here to spend time with you and teach you how to be a man with wisdom and a personality of a king and a father with so much love for everyone that is in one's heart.i have learned how to be my own man with my father in absentia because i grew up alone away from my family and in that time i have learned a great deal about life,also went through challenges that no one have to go through without people of wisdom around them to advise when required.i was able to conquer through them and see light in that manner it only gives you knowledge to be wise enough to advise people that will go through those challenges in life.

I sometimes ask myself how i was able to prosper on my own but i can see that something of greater power have enabled be to carry on fighting the good fight and to not give up in myself.I guess the at this moment the only thing that i have that gives me push is how i remember what my Dad did things and the love he gave and taught me to give to those that are close to my heart and respect that he had for life,because he over came mountainous challenges and he was able to come out on top.i remember his will to live and how his peers respected him and loved him because he was more than a friend to them but a brother that cared for them.

With the way i know myself i know all the qualities that made him the man he was,are there in me because i blend in nicely with my peers and be a brother to many without any intention other than to just care for the people around me.being with people from different backgrounds displaying the teachings of their fathers i am able to learn from them and be a perfect man if i may say so, hanging around elders with adequate wisdom as men and how they handle themselves in crowds and around important people.

But the overall effect that one should have on people is that of good statutes, a humble, caring, respecting and honorable man with class of his own that appreciates everyone for who they are and what they stand for.i learned that pride is a weakness and one looses the respect from people he is among and humbleness is a strength and magnet for people to give all their trust to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment