Thursday 8 November 2012

Losing something you love

I thought i had everything i wanted, something so precious that i wanted to share with the world but i was very wrong so time says.i was once told by a woman of wisdom who i encountered in my life in the past and she was very old but still took care of herself. she said there would be time in the future or now when the people who you love want to get out of your life and when that time arrives you must not be selfish towards what they want and don't stand in their way to prevent them from moving on with their lives. she said let them go because you love them enough to allow them do what they want, so i listened. what an incredible old wise woman i consider her now because what she said stack in my head and also made me make my decisions with order and guidance.

I loved this woman with all my heart and everything that is of my being but sometimes you notice thing in the eyes of your loved once that concerns you very much and since they don't want to talk about the you keep quiet  so that with time when they consider what is eating them away from you is! i thought to myself that things were still great since nothing has not been said to show that there is a problem of some sort. simple guy that i am thought that with the love that i have for her would be as great in her but that was not the case so i found out.i don't like them fights and weird ways of doing thing and sometimes i find myself very unique and unorthodox. i finally asked one question that was bothering me for a while and said:"My love are you happy in this relationship of ours? i mean its been 10 months already but you going astray every time i see you.she says with complete honesty so i asked of her, No i am not! because its boring!

It was like someone kidnapped me the first month we started seeing one another and performed a cardiology surgery and implanted a time bomb in my chest. when she said that the bomb exploded and just messed up my chest internally because it hurt thus far and i'm picking up all the pieces putting together. but the problem is that i love her and care for her even now and the love has the same intensity as the pain she gave me.so the pain cancels/musks the love and when i think of her i just feel nothing because i am numb.losing something you fency in this manner just mess things so much you just look at people who appreciate you and think they will do the same.only if there was a pill that could make all this go away only if.maybe i would feel better with time i always know how to pick them don't i? i hope she finds someone who would make her happy and show her the beauty of love.

I shall soldier on and find my path or maybe my destiny which awaits me.

2 comments:

  1. ijooo....de way i w8t reading long phrases, in dis case i did n i felt evry weight of de word, n de hurt uttering dem...indeed al wil b wel. lets jst hope regrets dnt do de huntings aftawards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get what you saying Molo...hope that never happens hey.

    ReplyDelete