Friday 9 November 2012

Keeping sane

My biggest friend and fan in the whole world is me because i can spend the whole day by myself and have those intense conversations and reflect on life and other things that matter to me. this way i put my life on a pedestal looking at what i do daily and if its awesome enough for me, i don't really care much about random people poking around my life and giving input in what they don't know. i do thing in extremely unique manner and having something that does not compliment my system of living.

i sometimes get comment like you are arrogant and selfish which i am not i just do things according to my sense compared to those that confuse me so its very hard to work on someone's idea.i only do things my way because that's the only way i know how to,i don't understand myself sometimes because i always surprise myself in many situations of my life.i know all things are risk to initiate because failure is inevitable in many situations but i choose to do so, that way i would be measuring my strengths and weakness because one can never measure their strength or weakness in things you excel in, in you sleep! there must be a total challenge that way you will know if you suck or can still excel in that aspect.

this is what everyone do because actually one can not live without consulting themselves sometimes, until you come that time when you are emotionally compromised and you need them bffs to step in to give you light.so in other words i am saying that i am not crazy just trust me and me only and there is no crime in doing that.so far in my life there is not much of damage in terms of dreams and my christian life, my faith growing each day which is what is important ultimately.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment