Monday 21 October 2013

Your Descendant

I would like to appear like a true descendant to all
furnished with all the wisdom for all
while those that matter watch and ask questions
questions that are of rhetoric by nature


i would like to hail above to celebrate nature
be strong like the alpha lion among my peers
be a competitor that is never challenged
stay within my territory and flourish like spring flowers


how is it that i am like this in this life time?
wasn't i the raged calamity man in previous life?
oh my,this is a deja vu because at times i feel so inferior
but as i sit president to all, lost in power  and clouded by wisdom


Oh wonders of the world with your mystical tails known by all
i fear myself for i am your descendant with ravishing nature
like a good flora that i am with a set orign
oh good heavens revive me always because times have changed


Though you bring happiness that i track you with my heart
gratitude is due where you grand your power to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment