Monday 21 October 2013

Confession! part-1

I got attracted to you because of your beauty
and at that moment by looking at you i felt fire
in my chest, ever since i got hooked by your personality 
and how you carry yourself as a woman

each day i beat up myself for not telling you that
I LOVE YOU and a thought of you one just falls in love
its so hard to look at you and want to share all this
because i am scared to tell you,

 your amicable nature intrigues me every time i see you
every moment i try to capture with detail because you are special
special to this heart that i have that need direction from your love
i feel lost in space and consumed by future tense as i speak of you

And the way i seek guidance from the Lord on how to love you each day
just give me hope in this love i have for you because it's so
much that talking to you hurts,the more you push me away
the more i want to exhibit how being with you makes me happy

sometimes i feel like writing all my thoughts out on paper so i can read 
what's inside my head but that just makes life even more difficult 
each night i ask myself the twenty one questions about this love that
emerged without notice and ignited with so much power that i wish of 
holding you for days just for you to hear my heart beat

No comments:

Post a Comment