Thursday 6 June 2013

stranger with love

since that day you spoke to me with the voice of such grandeur
i wanted to see your face to see the beauty that holdth such purity
with speech pattern that arouse such curiosity at the back of one's mind
since that date we finally met watch you seeing the bearer of the voice
it has become something that is incomprehensible to one.

i never imagined this happening after so many kicks and drops of the past
but you were able to revive the heart that lacked love for many months
and sometimes i ask myself what is happening because what you do to me
have never happened before, your love defy gravity because each evening
i float like balloon filled with helium in atmosphere filled with so much oxygen

they way you love is scary to this fragile heart that you brought back to life
your craziness caress my thought each day when i am in silence like graveyard
because dwell in affects that i do not recognize which sometimes it feels like
one is going crazy from a glance afar and you saved my love and my world
in which i sat in hatred because one never imagined of this day coming this soon


i live in hope like a fallen nation that know that one day they shall rise because
they know that someone is not resting with the same thoughts of failure
baby that is me but because i have you you loved and admirable statue
taught me to love again, you were a stranger that now is my love which is awesome
to me.and know that your uniqueness radiates my humbleness and love

No comments:

Post a Comment