Saturday 8 June 2013

Judgement


you have never met me
but you hate me on the spot
you have never spoken to me
but you gaze at me with prejudice
why do we as humans filled with hatred?
are we not living in the same sphere?
are your problems a mouth plug that you can't greet me.
so mighty you walk each day mishandling people
so self proclaimed with perfect life but lack self confidence
so full of yourself that your accolades don't mean anything
you belittle each person like you the only one with morals
why do you not care of the innocence but judge.
why is it that we do not give people a chance to know them
is it a crime to be me without being accused of being unmoral
why is conforming to society a priority than being your own person?
there is a purpose for my existence and there is a reason
why is circumcising uniqueness and loosing my dignity important.
i only live to make myself better and making your moments so be grateful.
so stop judging people and just talk to them and learn.
i dare you just once to just dispense your true self
and see what might happen to you,i guess for now its a mystery 

No comments:

Post a Comment