Thursday 6 November 2014

Love the never dying music

The thing about passion is that it can never be submerged by any emotion. whether you hate with passion or love with passion those two things are driven by the same core which is the heart. Falling in love has become the fear of the  unknown with these frequent heart breaks or ache which we inflict on each other.

Well since i've been found, i have been bless with a woman who makes my heart mend my fears and love like a Phoenix. each day i wake up in clouds of love more like heavens. That feeling of rain in your face kind of love. Among other things that makes me feel this way is that she allows me to love her in all ways that one could never contemplate. Love so pure there are no questions one could ask the magnitude of its presence.

I wake up to her soothing words each morning and same words of my lullaby song of my soul take me to sleep. I don't know but i think we can be one only if we get out of our own ways of happiness.

I really believe that, because if you able to love objects of all kinds,surely you can give your heart to another being. we have become so comfortable to being lone that we lose hospitality to house warmth of other souls in our lives. Or just to express that selflessness  to others which is scary but doable.

I thought i should share since its been so long since i have done something for my place of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment