Thursday 8 August 2013

My Woman

I sit each day in duress visualizing
you're arrival in my life like a long
distance train, i worry that choices
i make each day might not be good
enough because i don't know you

i sit every night asking myself if my living
years aren't reaching their peak because
i want you quickly and everyday is harder
without the knowledge of your where about
because i know you have the love i need
and your beauty is incomparable

each woman i see i mistaken her for you
i pray each day because the only way
i can feel your presence is through that
spiritual bond we share from heavens
i worried myself because i have looked
and i cant seem to find you my woman

Princess of my life and the love that is
osmotic among us i feel is immense
i can feel you each time i go to sleep
that you are near and these days i wish
my heart could be the gps for your love

i wait with fear because i desire you with
every fiber of my body and the wait is slowly
driving me into solitude and without you
i feel like i am going senile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment