Friday 8 February 2013

For you!

this year started on a very high note for me and i love that even now i am still enjoying what it has brought me.i met new people this year who just make life worth living and for every moment they are around things just fall into place.really, one thing that i have is appreciation for the Lord because he just have a way to restore things if they were not as great before.

i am thankful for the people that are continuously around me because that feeling last for million times in my heart.i am learning something of great importance which is loving people other than myself and sharing my life with people who appreciate people like me and sometimes it is awesome when you see that you bring happiness in people's lives and to hear them say that they thought of you during the day.for that it just tell you that you are people's person and one should just keep on being humbled and caring towards the people around him.

That's why i love people who are close to me so much because they bring within me something way too great and awesome.i am still trying to figure it myself because for some reason i just get so hyper when everyone is around.it is good to give everybody a chance to experience your company because most times we repel the people that bring laughter and happiness in our lives, lol i give all equal chance and at the end of the conversation if you don't cut it you will just see avoidance as the day progresses.that just means you not awesome enough.

i am playful and that is my nature which actually i thank God for  giving me this awesome characteristic which many people would die for.being uptight is just not what i want serious and i don't associate myself with those kinds of personalities !

I am for harmony and peace nothing more or less if that is not there then i just become irritable very very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment