Tuesday 11 October 2011

being alone on your birthday!

29 July 2011(My  Birthday)

This day was the worst day of my my life i can say,i woke up thinking that i would have a great day and all i ever got that day was just smses wishing me a happy birthday. Ok i just remained in bed and actually because i had no money to even do anything for myself,I slept.so from that day forward i just said to myself that listen here Hlogi from now on just make sure that all this never happens again, so these days all i do is that when i do grocery i just buy a piece of cake to have and i know this happens to most people and i'm just sharing just to check how many people experience this trauma.

Again never hold this to yourself,when you have friends that always support you in everything you must be all out just to make them feel that somehow they are important too and your there for them too!It's just funny how i remembered that i never had an official birthday party to celebrate.

How do we solve this if i may ask you out there, is it by doing it the way i've already started or are there any other ideas that can be of help to other people?

No comments:

Post a Comment